Improve your clients’ movement, pain management, injury prevention, performance, and recovery through Endeavour College's HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage. This course enables you to register to become a registered health provider and provides valuable skills toward running your own practice.
As a Remedial Massage student you will gain a wealth of theoretical knowledge and practical experience that will put you in good stead when you complete your course. This course gives you the skills you need to become a qualified remedial massage therapist and opens the door to a wide range of career options – both Australia-wide and globally.
The course will cover a range of topics that include client assessment, relaxation massage, anatomy and physiology, injury prevention and management, and running your own massage business.
Outcomes of this HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage course include:
- Ability to assess posture, muscular imbalances and mobility using recognised testing protocols
- Understanding of remedial massage treatments to improve movement, manage pain and enhance recovery from exercise
- Practical skills in the running of a massage business and practice
- Implementation of injury prevention strategies for clients engaging in sport and exercise
- Skills in catering massage services for specific population groups including pregnant clients, the elderly and athletes
- Engagement with other medical and allied health professionals
Please note: This course is not approved by CRICOS for international students studying in Australia.
When you become a qualified remedial massage therapist, a range of career opportunities are available to you. These include managing your own business, working within health retreats and spas, providing massage services to elite athletes, working in corporate health and more.
Endeavour College's Careers Services can help support and guide you as you make your way through the course and into your career.
The total cost of this course is $9,995.
- Full time study - $2,498.75 per term payable by census date
- Part time study - $1,249.38 per term payable by census date
Upfront payments by term are required; payment plans (direct debit) and 3rd party loans are available. *Additional fees will apply if paying via payment plan or utilising 3rd party loan options.
Endeavour College offers the flexibility to study some of your subjects online. With the support of an online tutor and a robust Learning Management System that can be accessed at any time of the day, you can fit study around your work and personal commitments.
Online study offers:
- Flexibility of study in both time and location
- All course material is available online
- Dedicated online tutor
- Ability to book one-on-one consultations
Check the course structure below to see which subjects are available online.
Contact hours listed are indicative of on campus hours required (for on campus units) or hours of study in the online mode expected (for online units). There will be additional online study required to support your learning in each on campus unit that may include videos, recommended readings, pre-reading for class etc. Your Trainer and Assessor will discuss online requirements of each unit at the beginning of the Term, and the expectations of online study can also be found in the unit of study outline.
To support your success applicants are required to meet the following base entry requirements and those in the Admissions Policy - VET:
- Aged 18 at the time of enrolment, or turning 18 within 6 months of commencing the course
- Applicants under the age of 18 must have their enrolment paper work witnessed by a parent or guardian
- This course is delivered in English. If English is your second language talk to us about your support options
- Minimum computer literacy standards as well as unrestricted access to the internet
- Eligibility to provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) at enrolment. Creating or looking up your USI is a simple process that can be done online at https://www.usi.gov.au/
- All students must obtain a valid “working with Children’s Check” before course start date
Endeavour College students are some of the most prepared in Australia to enter clinical practice.
As you progress through your HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage, you will gain significant clinical experience at Endeavour College's on-campus teaching clinics under supervision of academics.
You will develop and hone your skills to run or work within a successful clinic, including client assessment & management, patient recruitment & continuity of care and customer service.