Download the Student Code of Conduct - Higher Education and the Student Code of Conduct - VET.
The purpose of this Code of Conduct that underpins the Endeavour student experience is to define the partnership that exists between students, the staff who teach them and the broader College community. This code outlines what it means to be student member of the Endeavour community and student responsibilities and expectations.
Our values guide each and every interaction we have with students, staff, consumers and stakeholders. All members of the Endeavour College community are expected to value:
- Positivity: We value joy, wellbeing, and balance, and strive to be present in the moment. We seek the best in others and choose to connect with positivity, kindness, and empathy. We create an environment that empowers people to live and work with passion and purpose.
- Clarity: We are clear on our mission and purpose. We do all things with accuracy and transparency. We are clear on how we add value. We maintain our curiosity and ask questions in our pursuit of the truth.
- Authenticity: We show up as our whole self. We challenge thinking with the benefit of real growth. We work together with integrity and create space for all voices to be heard. We see strength and opportunity in our diversity.
- Student Centricity: We provide more than just an education; we provide an experience. We collaborate with our students to understand and anticipate their wants and needs. We collaborate with each other to continuously evolve what we do and how we do it, for the purpose of our students evolution. The result: Happy, Credible, Employed Graduates.
- Responsibility: We take personal ownership of what we think, feel, say, and do. We follow through on our commitments. We do what’s right. We consider our impact on the world and we respect ourselves and others.
Students are expected to abide by the Student Code of Conduct throughout their time at Endeavour College. Any potential breaches of the Student Code of Conduct will be raised directly with the student and dealt with under the provisions of the Student Misconduct Policy - Higher Education and Student Misconduct Policy - VET.