Fees and Payment Options

Endeavour College of Natural Health offers a range of flexible and affordable payment options, allowing you to invest in your education and future career in natural medicine.

Fee Schedule

View the fees for Endeavour's Bachelor and Honours Degrees (domestic students):

View the fees for Endeavour's Bachelor Degrees (international students):

View the fees for Endeavour's VET Courses :

FEE-HELP Supported Degree Programs

Students studying any of our Bachelor degree programs may be eligible to access FEE-HELP. FEE‑HELP is a government provided loan scheme that assists eligible fee paying students pay all or part of their tuition fees.

Students are eligible for a FEE-HELP if you:

  • Meet the citizenship and residency requirements (view here)
  • Have not exceeded the FEE‑HELP limit (view here)
  • have maintained a minimum 50% unit pass rate, on previous studies that were funded via FEE-HELP (Applies to students enrolled in new courses of study on or after 1 January 2018) (view here)

For detailed information regarding FEE-HELP and eligibility, please visit the Australian Government's StudyAssist website.

To find out more about our courses and eligibility for FEE-HELP contact Endeavour on 1300 462 887.

Links and resources

Tuition Assurance

Tuition assurance protects students in the event a course of study provided by an approved HELP provider ceases to be provided after it starts but before it is completed.


National tuition assurance arrangements for private Higher Education providers changed on 1 January 2018. The Government has implemented interim tuition assurance arrangements for the 2018 calendar year for FEE-HELP students. New tuition assurance arrangements are slated for commencement on 1 January 2019. For more information please visit the education.gov.au website.

You can read Australian College of Natural Medicine Pty Ltd statement of tuition assurance exemption here.


Endeavour's degrees are approved for Austudy, for those students with a minimum 75% study load. Please refer to the Department of Human Services website for details.