Ready to start studying? Here's what you need to know about applying at Endeavour College of Natural Health.
- about 2 minutes
- 21 September 2018
Endeavour is a direct entry institution.
The entry requirements are:
- Year 12 or equivalent (OP/ATAR score not required)*
- Mature age students without year 12 equivalent may be admitted based on relevant educational history*
- English language proficiency equivalent to a 6.5 or 7.0 IELTS result is required (dependent on course)
* Supporting educational documentation is required.
Please refer to the relevant Admissions Policy available on our policies and procedures page for further information.
Students enrolling in courses that have a clinic component must meet the following conditions of enrolment:
The following requirements must be organised prior to commencing Clinical practicum and be recorded in student records before students are able to undertake any Clinic sessions. All current certification needs to be valid for duration of clinic session.
- First Aid Certificate
- Relevant State Working with Children check, which may include a criminal history check in some states.
Talk to us
Endeavour's team of friendly Admissions Advisers are on hand to answer any questions and to assist with your enrolment. Call us on 1300 462 887 during the following times:
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 6:00pm AEDST
You can also submit a Course Enquiry and we will contact you.
We hold Open Days and other admission based events throughout the year. These provide a perfect opportunity to meet our lecturers and staff, take a campus tour, find out about out flexible study options and admissions process.
Transfer credit and RPL
Students may apply for credit for subjects recently studied in formal education, or for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) based on relevant work experience and educational history. Please see Educational Pathways for details.