If you have already studied a qualification or degree, or are currently studying one, you may be eligible for advanced standing towards an Endeavour degree.
Any student is able to enrol into a course of study at Endeavour College of Natural Health without holding a previous tertiary qualification. However, if you have studied previously – or are currently studying – you may receive credit/advanced standing towards an Endeavour bachelor-level degree, reducing your study time and cost.
Informal Articulation, Credit Transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) are the processes used to identify advanced standing. Common scenarios for students seeking an educational pathway to Endeavour are:
- You've completed selected subjects but withdrew from a course at another University or institution and wish to be granted credit for the completed subjects
- You've completed a VET qualification (Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma) at another institution and are seeking credit towards a degree
- You've been working for many years in a particular industry or practice area and are seeking recognition for your experience towards a degree
- You've completed a qualification many years ago and wish to update your skills and knowledge
If one of these scenarios describes your situation you may be eligible for advance standing towards an Endeavour degree.
Types of advanced standing
Recognition of formal study
- Articulation: VET studies (Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma), partial or complete, undertaken within the past eight years with a registered training organisation
- Credit Transfer: Higher Education (HE) to HE studies, partial or complete, undertaken within the past eight years through a University or private HE provider
Recognition of informal learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Work activity in a relevant industry that can be demonstrated with tangible evidence from within the last eight years, or qualifications that may have been completed more than eight years ago with relevant activity in the industry within the last eight years to demonstrate currency of knowledge
Calculate your advanced standing
You can get an idea of your possible advance standing towards an Endeavour degree using our online Articulation Abacus.
Endeavour is one of the very few institutions in Australia that maps individual subjects into each of our degree programs. We created the Articulation Abacus to provide a visual interpretation of calculating educational credit points, so you can see how close to gaining a degree you really are.
FIAFitnation and College of Natural Beauty
If you are interested in seeking advance standing/credit towards a qualification from Endeavour's sister colleges FIAFitnation and College of Natural Beauty, please click here.
Apply for advanced standing
Before you can apply for advanced standing towards your chosen degree please get in touch with our Admissions team who can check your eligibility to study and provide further guidance. Call 1300 462 887 or submit a course enquiry.