Student Advisers are available on each campus to assist current students with re-enrolment for each teaching period.
- 2 minutes
- 06 November 2018
How to re-enrol
There are two ways that you can re-enrol in your selected teaching period (on campus and online):
- Login to the Student Portal and select the Manage enrolment menu option
- Use the Add Drop Swap Subject Form and submit it to Student Services
It is important that you progress through your course by following the order of subjects within your course structure. Ensuring that you’ve met the set pre and co-requisites for individual subjects, will ensure that you have the assumed prior knowledge entering into more advanced subjects. To view the pre- and co-requisite subjects, regularly check your course structure in your degree's course brochure:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Myotherapy)*
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)*
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine)*
- Bachelor of Complementary Medicine
* To view previous course structures for Naturopathy, Nutritional Medicine and Musculoskeletal Therapy, please log into the relevant transition hubs on the LMS.
Students must maintain a minimum study load of 50% each teaching period to be on track to complete their course within required timeframes. You can read more about course progression with the Academic Progression Policy.
Policies and procedures
Before you enrol, it is important to be aware of relevant Policies and Procedures. The Fees Policy provides important information on payment methods, cancellation fees and when your tuition fees are allocated to FEE-HELP. Knowing this policy and being aware of when your census dates are is key to being an informed student.
Timetables and calendars
Timetables and Calendars for each teaching period can be found in the Student Portal. The Timetable Explorer within the Portal serves to provide you with timetable options for selected subjects to create a suitable timetable. You must then go to the Manage Enrolment section on the Portal to complete your enrolment.
- 2018 On Campus Study Calendar: National Calendar | Gold Coast Calendar*
- 2019 On Campus Study Calendar
* Please note: Due to the 2018 Commonwealth Games, a modified Semester 1 calendar for Endeavour's Gold Coast campus will be in effect.
- Schedule of Online Subjects (2018)
- Schedule of Online Subjects (2019)
- Online Study Calendar (2018)
- Online Study Calendar (2019)
Be informed about what you’re about to study. View our comprehensive list of Subject Outlines to see the learning outcomes and assessment types for each subject.
How to self re-enrol video
Watch this walkthrough of the Manage Enrolment function on the Student Portal where students can re-enrol directly.