Endeavour College of Natural Health promotes these articles to tens of thousands of followers through our numerous social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Being featured on the Wellspring Blog has helped many of our authors raise their profile and secure new professional opportunities and contacts.
We love hearing from potential new authors who are interested in contributing original content to our vibrant community. Here are the basics to keep in mind if you’d like to submit a post for Wellspring’s consideration:
- Length: Articles should be between 400 and 800 words.
- Original content: We feature articles which have been written exclusively for Wellspring only (unless we contact an author directly to request permission to repost an article of relevance to our audience, which will be clearly stated at the bottom of the relevant post).
- No selling: We are looking for informative and enlightening articles on health and wellness topics that resonate with our readers and do not accept pieces written only to promote a product or service. We will also not promote articles which refers to products and services not aligned with our values.
- Positivity: The tone of our blog is hopeful and positive.
- Topic ideas: Feel free to email email@example.com if you’d like to suggest a health and wellness topic for our blog or submit an article. We are particularly interested in interesting insights relating to your areas of expertise and your experiences from a mind, body and spirit perspective that may provide an insight to our readers. Having a look around the blog will give you a good idea of the type and style of articles we post.
- Editing process: We will usually make slight edits to posts for style reasons.
- Submission responses: We read every topic idea and submission we receive and will respond to writers whose pieces we accept in 10 days. Due to the amount of articles we receive it is not possible to respond individually to everyone.
How to submit an article
Please email your article as an attached Word document with a suggested title to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to also attach any relevant images as a separate file along with a short bio, headshot and links to your website and social media accounts.