Autumn is approaching and the change of season can sometimes be a challenge to our health. Give your immune system the best chance of staying in good shape by adding these quick and easy immunity gummies to your day.
Autumn is approaching and the change of season can sometimes be a challenge to our health. Give your immune system the best chance of staying in good shape by adding these quick and easy immunity gummies to your day. They're perfect to be made in batches and the beauty is you can experiment with different organic ginger teas.
VEGAN | FREE FROM: DAIRY, GLUTEN & REFINED SUGAR
- 220mL of boiled water
- 50mL cold water
- 3 ‘Ginger Kick’ Higher Living tea bags
- Wellspring Bookstore stocks Love Tea Lemongrass and Ginger, biodegradable, plant-based, pyramid bags filled with our signature lemongrass ginger blend)
- 1 tablespoon ‘Multi Force’ By Prana On
- 1 teaspoon Agar Agar
- Agar or agar-agar is a jelly-like substance, it is obtained from algae and forms the supporting structure in the cell walls of certain species of algae, upon boiling it's released and can be added to liquids to replace gelatine.
- Ice cube trays
- In a glass dish pour 200mL of boiled water over 3 ‘Ginger Kick’ tea bags and sit for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags once the 5 minutes is up.
- In another container mix 1 tablespoon of ‘Multi Force’ with 50mL of cold water and mix until smooth.
- Place Ginger Kick Tea in a saucepan and heat until mix starts to boil.
- In a separate small container place 1 teaspoon of Agar Agar and about 20mL of hot water (or enough to cover) and let the mix sit for a minute and then stir until smooth.
- Once the saucepan mix has boiled add in Agar Agar and stir until it is all blended together.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly before adding in Multi Force mixture then continue to stir until all the ingredients are mixed in well.
- Carefully pour mixture into ice cube trays and place in the fridge to set.
Born and raised on the Gold Coast Jessica’s hobbies include photography, adventuring and eating smoothie bowls. She is currently a 3rd year Naturopathy student at Endeavour College of Natural Health and one day hopes to become a product developer.
Related recipes articles
A great way to use up your stash of juicy mangos is to make this quick veggie Mango Curry, it's perfect for Summer as it puts a spin on the classic red curry flavours.
Packed with warming and healing anti-inflammatory spices, these flavour-packed bliss balls make the perfect snack for when you need a boost of energy, especially during the cooler months. A great source of long-lasting complex carbohydrates to fuel your body, healthy fats to boost brain power and plant protein to keep you satisfied until your next meal, as well as an abundance of vitamins, minerals and powerful antioxidants to nourish the body, mind and soul. Yum!