Endeavour College of Natural Health is offering up to five scholarships for secondary school leavers and school gap year students from 17-19 years of age (in year of application) seeking a career in the natural health and wellness sector. This is for students that are looking to commence full time study in 2018 at any one of our six campuses in Australia.
The recipients of these scholarships will have the ability to act as a student role model and college ambassador to promote our courses to school leavers.
If you are successful, Endeavour will cover the cost of your tuition fees for the first year of your chosen course in any one of our leading Bachelor of Health Science degree programs in Naturopathy, Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine, Acupuncture, Myotherapy, and our online Bachelor of Complementary Medicine.
We are looking for students that:
- Demonstrate academic achievement in the sciences, specifically chemistry and biology
- Proven extra-curricular and community involvement through secondary school
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Genuinely passionate about pursuing a career in natural health
Applications for Endeavour school leaver scholarships are now closed and will re-open mid-year 2018 for those students looking to study in 2019.
To be eligible for an Academic Achievers School Leavers Scholarship you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian resident
- Be aged between 17-19 (in year of application) and have been awarded your Year 12 certificate
- Be turning 18 within six months of commencing study with Endeavour College of Natural Health from February 2018. Prospective students under the age of 18 must have their enrolment paper work witnessed by a parent or guardian
- Be able to commit a full time study load up to 24 hours per week during each semester
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence in your secondary school results, specifically science subjects (Chemistry, Biology)
- Be genuinely passionate about pursuing a career in natural health
- The recipient must be able to commit to full time, on campus study for Bachelor of Health Science degrees except for online only subjects or full time online study for the Bachelor of Complementary Medicine for the teaching period in 2018
- The Scholarship place is not transferable to other courses
- The Scholarship recipients must meet all course admission requirements as per the College's Admissions Policy
- Scholarship recipients must sign and agree to the scholarship contract. The scholarship place may be withdrawn if the contract terms are not met
- Scholarship winners must maintain a grade point average of "credit" or higher, fulfil the expected course load during the year and are required to represent the College at agreed internal and external events in the capacity of an Ambassador to the College
- Scholarship applications must be submitted in full by 27 November 2017
Application and selection process
Step 1: Register your interest in applying for a 2018 Academic Achievers School Leavers Scholarship.
Step 2: Upon confirmation of your registration you will receive details on how to apply online. As part of your application you will be asked to answer a number of questions and submit a short essay. References from teachers and schools will need to be provided – so get that ready in advance! Applications close on 27 November 2017.
Step 3: The Scholarship Review Panel will determine the most worthy applicants based on demonstrated academic achievement in the sciences and extra-curricular involvement through secondary school, good communication skills, a documented passion for the natural health industry and ability to act as a student role model and college ambassador.
Finalists will be invited to a Skype interview in December and successful recipients will be announced on 15 December 2017.