Credit Transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) are the processes used to identify advanced standing. Common scenarios for students seeking an educational pathway into FIAFitnation / CNB are:
- You've completed selected subjects but withdrew from a course at another University or institution and wish to be granted credit for the completed subjects
- You've completed a VET qualification (Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma) at another institution and are seeking credit
- You've been working for many years in a particular industry or practice area and are seeking recognition for your experience towards a degree
If one of these scenarios describes your situation you may be eligible for advance standing towards a FIAFitnation / CNB qualification.
Types of advanced standing
Recognition of formal study – Credit transfer
- VET studies (Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma), partial or complete, undertaken within the past three years with a registered training organisation
- Higher Education (HE) studies, partial or complete, undertaken within the past three years through a University or private HE provider
More information and application forms are available here
Recognition of informal learning
- Work activity in a relevant industry that can be demonstrated with tangible evidence from within the last three years, or qualifications that may have been completed more than three years ago with relevant activity in the industry within the last three years to demonstrate currency of knowledge
More information is available here
Apply for advanced standing
Before you can apply for advanced standing towards your chosen degree please get in touch with our Admissions team who can check your eligibility to study and provide further guidance. Call FIAFitnation on 1300 136 632 or call the College of Natural Beauty on 1300 704 396.