Endeavour's Student Representative Council provides students with an opportunity to involve the student body in an ongoing partnership with staff and the broader college community.
- one minute
- 18 September 2018
Membership of the SRC is intended to help identify and facilitate the interests of all students. There are seven student members including one student representative from each campus (Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney) plus one International Student Representative ensuring an equal spread across all course modalities and genders.
The SRC ensures open channels of communication exist between students and administrative and academic departments across each of the campuses. The aim of the Council is continuous improvement through engagement with the national student body.
All SRC members are considered to be exemplars of Endeavour values, the Student Code of Conduct and demonstrate outstanding student citizenship.
The objectives of the SRC are:
- To identify and facilitate the interests of the students at Endeavour College of Natural Health
- To advocate to the College on behalf of the students
- To provide a recognised means of communication between the student body and the administrative and academic departments
- To provide and promote the participation and considerations of the student body in matters of importance to campus life
- To contribute to continuous improvement through engagement with the national student body