All Industry Jobs
For Massage Therapists looking for an amazing opportunity to genuinely grow as a professional and as a person… Does this sound like you…?
– Looking for a fulfilling position with career growth opportunities in a supportive & uplifting team environment?
– Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great?
– Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort zone?
– Always striving to grow yourself, personally and professionally? – Someone who treats and looks after your patients like you family?
– Takes on a challenge and ready to work for your career growth over the next few years…!
NEW GRADS and EXPERIENCED Massage Therapists welcome to apply!
How You will grow and develop your career with us….!
– Receive weekly mentoring sessions with experienced practitioners…!
– Learn the application of Clinical pilates and Yoga in an Active rehab setting.
– Be a part of the Therapia family, where our team is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’.
– You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence,
– Improve your performance and skills with help of Clinical Excellence indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
– The selected candidate will be handsomely rewarded with above-award remuneration, and a bunch of potential extra perks, such as a computer, and flexible work hours.
– Work predominantly with Private Clintel & Professionals who are driven and excel in their respective fields…! Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular in-service program and a generous professional development allowance. You will be constantly surrounded by experienced physiotherapists and massage therapists with a combined total of over 30 years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience.
You will be responsible for… – Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment), with the view of starting as a part-time and progressing to full-time hours. – Communicating with any relevant parties (GP’s, specialists, insurance companies etc) – Building yourself professionally and personally…! – Developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community….! Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos are progressive and energising. We would LOVE to hear from you! Therapia Physio & Pilates
Minimum Requirement: Diploma in Massage Therapy Professional indemnity insurance Valid visa to work in Australia Applicant should be in Australia to apply for this job
If this opportunity is for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ‘CV and Cover letter’ with the subject “I’M A TEAM PLAYER” to express your interest and tell us why we would be crazy not to hire you! Hurry, because it’s a first in first serve basis. Those who are successful will be contacted personally.