All Industry Jobs
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Myotherapist to join our busy Sydney CBD clinic.
Our clinic, Muscle Therapy Australia has built a great reputation from helping people to get out of pain and offering quality and professional service.
- Client interactions such as welcoming clients, getting them to fill in forms and basic reception work including using HICAPS and taking payments.
- Taking a thorough case history.
-Performing orthopaedic assessments on clients.
- Delivering quality soft tissue work, dry needling and stretching/exercise advice.
- Creating a treatment plan.
- Clinic duties such as filing, putting towels away and keeping clinic tidy.
- Continued education: keeping up to date with new techniques and continual learning.
- Business development: networking with referrers and team presentations to promote our services and great results.
We have both Myotherapists and Remedial Massage therapists and work together as a team to offer our clients the best service. We are big on upskilling and support so you will be supported by some of the best practitioners in the industry. Don't miss this rare opportunity to work in one of Sydney's leading Musculoskeletal clinics. Check out muscletherapyaustralia.com.au for more info on what and how we treat and also see our amazing testimonials.
- Adv. Dip. or Bachelor of Myotherapy - Insurance - Healthfunds - First Aid
Send resume to email@example.com