- AdvertiserEndeavour College of Natural Health
- DepartmentSales and Admissions
- Work TypeFull Time
- LocationSydney, NSW
- Posted3 Oct 2023 Apply
Use your consultative sales skills to help people's aspirations for a career in natural health become a reality!
Be a part of making someone's natural health career aspirations become a reality! As Admissions Adviser, you support prospective students to progress their application from initial enquiry through to enrolment, by identifying their future goals and talking through their options. You ensure that the journey from enquiry, to enrolment, to commencement is as smooth as possible.
This is a consultative sales role that is fast paced and sees a high volume of phone and face-to-face enquiries.
You will achieve this by:
- Communicating with prospective students about course offerings, for both our on-campus and online offerings.
- Providing personalised guidance to prospective students, talking through how to best manage study load, contact hours, e-learning resources, tuition fees, etc.
- Managing a pipeline of prospective student, ensuring their needs are met throughout the process, and keeping in touch throughout.
- Advising prospective students through the enrolment process.
- Taking part in student recruitment events, including prospective student interviews, group presentations, open days, expos and trade shows.
This role is being offered as permanent, full time, and will be located at our Sydney Campus.
You are a team player with a “can do” attitude, who loves the thrill of the chase. You are driven by results and the desire to exceed targets.
Using your consultative sales approach and creative thinking abilities, you will help prospective students find the right study path for them. Problem solving and finding solutions motivates and spurs you on.
Your strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people remotely will serve you well in building that rapport with prospective students.
The following experience will support your success in this role:
- Experience working within a consultative sales environment.
- Consultative sales experience or contact centre experience.
- Experience in working to targets and goals.
- Experience within the education industry (not a must, but a bonus).
Our purpose is to be the leader in natural health education, producing experts that keep the world well. We look to transform passion into purpose, and are committed to the future and success of natural health. We are the largest provider of complementary medicine higher education degrees in the Southern Hemisphere, with six campuses across Australia. We are proud to produce the experts that keep the world well.
We value our people, as such we focus on their continued professional development as well as their physical and mental wellbeing. Perks of Working at Endeavour include:
- Free unlimited Endeavour short courses
- Birthday Leave – staff have a day off for their birthday
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Parental Leave
- FREE UNLIMITED clinic consults in all of our disciplines (For further information on our clinics go to: https://www.endeavourclinic.com.au/ )
- 15% off all clinic dispensary and retail products
- Healthy snacks
- Beautiful campuses, and top of the line live web hosting facilities
- All campuses located conveniently to public transport
- Staff events / midyear social / end of year celebrations
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume which demonstrates an ability to deliver on the responsibilities for the role. Applications close 29 October 2023. Endeavour College of Natural Health reserves the right to commence screening and interviews as soon as suitable candidates are identified, so please do not delay with your application. In order for your application to be considered, please ensure that you complete all your details as part of the application process, including your right to work in Australia.
Endeavour welcomes the rich diversity of our community and strives to be inclusive for all. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote social inclusion and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and the LGBT+ community. Endeavour acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the Traditional Custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.