Research Involving Endeavour Facilities

The College has a range of resources and facilities which may be accessed by a team of investigators for research intended for external dissemination. These include (but are not limited to):

  • Wellnation clinics
  • Internal databases
  • Students
  • Staff
  • Alumni

Researchers interested in undertaking a research project requiring access to College resources or facilities will be considered by the College on a case-by-case basis. Investigators must submit a Research Expression of Interest form to the Research Management Committee via the Office of Research.

The application must include:

  • Information about the team of investigators
  • Brief outline of the intended project
  • Resource or facility access required
  • Ethical considerations
  • Expected outcomes and likely audience
  • Timeline for the project
  • Budget and funding details
  • Endeavour staff required to assist, and the tasks agreed upon
  • Names and details of all people with access to the raw data

Each application will be considered by the Research Management Committee (RMC) on its research merit. Applications requesting access to internal student records will also require approval from the Director responsible for the records of interest. This approval will need to be obtained before the request will be considered by the Research Management Committee. Applications which are deemed appropriate by the RMC will be recommended to College Council. The College Council will consider the application based on the value and implication to the College. Submissions approved by the College Council will then be permitted to submit a project proposal in line with all other research applications. The approval letter issued by the College Council to the team of investigators will be required to be included in the research project proposal submission.

All applicants should first discuss their intended project with the Office of Research (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) following which they must submit a Research Expression of Interest Form.

A detailed description of the application and assessment process for such requests is outlined in the Research Policy.